Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yesterday was my daughter's dentist appointment. The funny thing was when the receptionist asked me what my daughter's birth date... i paused and had to think when. My mind just went blank all of the sudden, not that I don't know my kids birth date... i guess I have my moment today. Felt like I am so tired and my mine was not working at all. Anyway back to my daughter's dentist exam, they took ex-ray, she lose 4 teeth since the last visit which was in august.

The dentist said her teeth are healthy, no cavity that's a plus. She just need to brush it real good on the front , and avoid soda . Anyway she did great and had a excellent report. Just want to share some snap shut.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll