Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Betchay hand me this tag called " My 8 Tag" . Thanks betchay for passing me this tag. It is pretty much appreciate it.Very person got something that they are looking forward on doing, what they do and wish to do in their life. Some of them are lucky to achieved it , some of them are unlucky.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1.Hear my kids voice everyday.
2 Have a 9 hours sleep.( I am a night owl,I usually go to bed at 3 am & wake up early)
3.Have a great day,Not being stress.
4.See my kids face in the morning, do things with them like it used too :(.
5.Getting plenty of task to post(LOL)
6.Starting my jewelry line.
7.Starting my clothing line.
8.Exercise in the morning
8 Things I did yesterday:
1.Woke up , got dress.
2.Made beacon, hash brown, pancake for breakfast.
3.Run my errands,Went grocery shopping.
4.Called my Kids.
5.Took the dog for a walk.
6.Blog and blog hopped.
7.Order me some chicken chow mien.
8.Eat dinner & relax.
8 Things that I wish I could do:
1. See my kids whenever I want to :((
3. Go to philippines next month (Wahhh I am so homesick)
4. Walk on the seashore like I used to do.
5. Attend my church that I grew up with( It's a long story).
6. Road Trip.
7. Help the needy.
8. Change the mistake I had made in my life.
8 Person I am passing this tag:
If you feel like grabbing this tag and post it. Feel free to do so. Happy tagging everyone.
he "con" in the phrase "con artist" is short for confidence.They earn your trust and before you know it, your life savings are gone with the wind. Since con artists are experts at gaining your confidence, how do you recognize one before you fall for one of their scams?
1. Ask how they got your name. If they cannot give you a good answer, they probably got it out of a phonebook, or through another one of their current victims.
2. Get it in writing. Con artists do not like putting their scams in writing, and might try to say they do not have time to do so.
3. Ask them to talk to your attorney, financial advisor, or accountant. A con artist will tell you they do not have the time, or they will take down the contact info and but never make contact at all.
4. Request references. Ask to speak with several people who have already completed transactions with this person and seen results. Search for the names and numbers in the phonebook or on the Internet to make sure they are real people. Do not accept testimonials as a substitute.
5. Ignore pressure to act immediately. A con artist will try to persuade you that you have to act right now or else you will miss your golden opportunity. However, if the good deal is not going to be available tomorrow, then it's not worth the risk.
6. Check if any complaints have been filed against this person.
* National Financial Fraud Exchange http://www.fraud.org/
* North American Securities Administrators Association http://www.nasaa.org/
7. Look out for red flags. If you've already entered a transaction with someone, keep an eye out for the following warning signs:
* Secrecy - Are you asked not to tell anyone?
* Cash only - Many (but not all) con artists do not like to be paid by check because it leaves a paper trail.
* Jackpot just around the corner - The con artist is stringing you along while he or she collects more money from you (e.g. "Any day now...). Your own denial might allow this procrastination to go on far longer than common sense would allow, because you do not want to face the possibility that you've been duped.
* Procrastination turns into intimidation - When your patience runs thin and you begin to question the con artist's credibility, you may end getting treated like a traitor, or even a fool. They might try to intimidate you so you will stick around until they can flee with the money. (E.g. "You're as guilty as I am in this.")
8. Know your own weaknesses. These are the characteristics and situations that con artists most often exploit:
* Sense of charity
* Desperation regarding money (e.g. heavily indebted, business financial problems)
* Being unhappy with your life, and a tendency to look for a "quick fix"
* Falling in love (If a new romantic interest wants you to throw in your lot with theirs, get a second opinion! Ask your family and professionals for their advice.)
Home improvement - repairs or improvements you do not need, bank - false bank examiner; the con artist asks the victim (usually an older widow) to test the honesty of employees by withdrawing substantial funds, which are given to the con artist for The victim is given a fake receipt and the con artist disappears with the - franchises, vending machines, land frauds, theft of inventions, securities investments, work-at-home, postal frauds - chain letters, magazine subscriptions, unordered merchandise, correspondence courses.
others: bait and switch, charity rackets, computer dating, debt consolidation, contracts, dance lessons, freezer plans, psychic fraud, fortune tellers, health clubs, job placement, lonely hearts, medical quackery, missing heirs, referral sales, talent scouts, pyramid schemes, fake officials.There are "short cons" and "long It's a long con that most people have to look out for because the con artist does a lot of talking, planning, and persuading.
ocial factors effect the business environment. So a businessperson should be responsible.
Manufacture and distribute quality goods, and deliver a high quality service. The businessperson should provide better quality goods and service's at a reasonable price .The commodity should be charged according to quality of it .A business should sell goods and services regularly. Trade A business should not use methods like hoarding, black marketing, misleading advertisements, etc. as they are unfair trade practices. The business unit should not indulge in unfair trade practices. This might gets the business a bad name and also make the businessperson liable for imprisonment and bail. Therefore, the objective of business is to should be to adapt fair trade practice's for the welfare's and goodwill of consumers. Help in the welfare of society. The business should work for the benefit of society. Through running educational programs for the vocational programs for their employees so they can earn after retirement, providing opportunities to the physically challenged, for example: jobs for the hearing impaired in high noise field's like production units, etc. Do not cheat customers, governments, or employees. If the business is not socially responsible it will gain a bad name and it will be impossible for a such a business to survive in a competitive market.
* Try to help the environment as much as possible.
* Try to help in small-scale if you own a small business.
* Be fair to everyone including yourself.
Do not go overboard.