Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Our weekend was so busy, for my hubebe's niece got married on Saturday. We went to bed like 4:am hoping that we were going to make it at church Sunday. Well! we didn't, I woke up Sunday with stiff neck, I couldn't move my head and I was in pain. I put some deep heat and I iced my neck down all day long Sunday and part Monday. My was sweet called our doctor if I can get in, but the doctor was so book up. The nurse at the doctors office called and told me to com in at 4:00pm.
Another Dr got to see me and examine what was going on. My neck was in flame, it was swelling and I had a sharp pain in my spine. She gave prescribe a pain pill and for the muscle spasm for me to take. It help quite a bit, I can turn my neck but not all the way though. I am still in pain and can still fell the pain in my spine. Next step is I will be going to see the Chiropractor to see about my spine.
That is why I missed some day of blogging and some of mt task expired. It suck but I need to rest my neck. Hopefully I will be able to blog hop all the way tomorrow.
So True BBQ RULES We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity . When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.
Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
(6) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ' her night off ', and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.