Friday, June 6, 2008
This is an interesting Tag. I edited most of it . Some answer doesn't not apply to me. So here it goes
1. What do you want for your birthday?
I wish for peace on our world today and ever. And wish for the safety of our home and my whole family. And my greatest wish of all is to have my dreams come true..please…Ü (hmmm don't know if God well grant me).......
2. Who will be your next kiss?
uhm…of course my childrens they were cute and adorable! hehe…
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
umhhhh a week ago. I always make time to relax even a little .
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
nope, just a plip-plop.
5. How did you spend your summer?
well, summer is just starting here. So i don't have plan yet ( lol)
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
nope, I rather wait the cd's ( wink, wink)
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
8. What are you wearing right now?
long pants, and a shirt
9. What was your last purchase?
Domain & U?
10. What was the last food you ate?
Bacon, hash brown and scramble egg. hey i just ate breakfast!
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
13. Do you have a pet?
yes, gold fish
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
With My kids ( its relevant)
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
17. One thing you hate about yourself?
18. Do you miss anyone?
Yep, my friends and my parents and sisters ...they RIP already
19. What are your plans for the day?
20. Last person you sent message?
My friend Gladys
21. Ever went to a camp?
yes, Church Camp
22. Are you a good student in school?
well, I would say yes, I was the outstanding student of all.
23. What do you know about the (your) future?
Don't know only God knows it. I believe in faith
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
yes, dont we all do!
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right , now?
In new Mexico.
I’m sharing this to : dabawenyababe , My Small World, Truth Undedited
Preparing your own organic skin care treatments using common items found right in your own kitchen or garden can be just as, or more effective as the ones you can buy and represent quite a cost savings.
Begin by taking an inventory of potential natural skin care ingredients available in your cupboards and refrigerator. The most common items include citrus fruits, dairy items, sugar, salt, vinegars, aspirin, eggs, honey, oatmeal, olive oil and tea bags.
Decide on the natural skin care ingredients that best address your skin type and skin care issues. Oil skin types will want to focus on more astringent ingredients such as citrus and exfoliating salt or sugar scrubs while sensitive skin types will want to include more soothing items such as olive oil, dairy products and honey.
Develop a natural skin care routine that incorporates a cleansing, scrub, toning, and moisturizing recipe using the natural ingredients best suited for your skin type. A normal skin type might use a sea salt scrub recipe followed by a lemon juice toner and olive oil based moisturizer.
Start collecting natural skin care recipes and experiment with ingredients to determine which are best suited to address your skin care needs.
Most skin types benefit from regular facial steams and a weekly facial treatment. Try whipping up a 10 minute enriching moisturizing facial mask from an egg, a packet of unflavored gelatin, a squeeze of lemon, and a drizzle of olive oil.
* Its fun! Let yourself enjoy and experiment so you can discover the ingredients and recipes you work the best for you.
* Many natural skin care recipes can be made ahead and will keep for several days when refrigerated.
* There a literally thousands of natural skin care recipes that can address a wide range of skin care issues from combating acne outbreaks to healing skin irritations. The more you explore recipes the greater the success you will have mixing up your own natural skin care treatments!
* An awesome deodorant consists of just essential oil diluted in water.
* If you are allergic to certain foods, don’t use them in a natural skin care recipe either!