Thursday, July 2, 2009
This layered shooter drink will make your 4th of July memorable. The colors of the drink say it for itself. Here is how to make a 4th of July layered shooter. Drink responsively guys.
* 1/2 ounce of vodka
* 1/2 ounce of blue Curacao
* 1/2 ounce of grenadine
1. Free pour the vodka into the shot glass.
2. Turn the teaspoon around so the bottom is towards you. Place it at a diagonal angle in the shot glass with the tip just above the vodka.
3. Pour the blue Cucacao over the teaspoon.
4. Pour the grenadine over the teaspoon.
To make this drink with a "sparkle", before making the drink, wipe the rim of the shot glass with a lime wedge and then dip the rim into some salt.