Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I got a call from a friend last night asking me if I wanted to go out and Karaoke, since I am so bored and need to do something.. I said what the heek, hell yah! Anyway, we went to Eagles ( that where the Karaoke bar is ) for Karaoke, when we got there, a bunch of filipina were there. I said hi since I haven't seen them for 4 years... some of them knows me by appearance but forget my name. Can you imagine that?

Anyway, we had fun. ate eda( the one on the picture, I did not took a bunch of picture just the one above) she tried to make me sing, but I told her i haven't done any karaoke for 4 years so my voice is kind of rusted. When we used to do karaoke before I move to Seattle, we always sand a song called "Almost paradise". She did put that for her and the other filipina named Lydia for then so sing... but guess what? I end up helping them cause ate lydia does not know the song LOL. Was funny but was fun. We had some intermission between people singing. The DJ usually put disco music during intermission so.... I got to dance. I rather.. disco than sing anyway :)). But over all we had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll