Saturday, May 24, 2008
In order to have a productive and enjoyable summer, you must first prepare. What you need to do is plan vacations if you wish to take any, but if you plan to stay in your hometown, all you need to do is relax. Summer is the best time of the year, but still, if you plan to have fun, you just need to follow a few steps.
Buy the things you'll need like sun screen or season passes to a theme park. Buy cool clothes and accesories that are IN this season so you will look totally stylish. If you're on a tight budget then stay close to home.
- Plan out everything you will do each day.
- If you live in a tourist city, then you have a big advantage to stay home and visit some hot vacation spots.
- Don't watch TV all summer but go ahead and watch the early morning news for your weather.
- Have fun, after all it's your summer. Live it like you want to.
- If you can, invite a friend or two over everyday you want to stay in touch with them as the summer goes on if not call each other.
- Do not get obsessed with losing weight.
- Do not over-tan or you'll look disastrous.
- Always wear sunscreen or you might get melanoma or worse.
- Don't over party.
- Do not spend too much money on new items. For all you know that nice outfit you saw earlier is marked down half-price somewhere else.
- Don't ever tan without sunblock. Don't want to get skin cancer!