Friday, November 6, 2009
Caring for combination skin needn't be a chore. Adopt a routine and follow it through.
1. A simple morning skincare routine should include a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. This is to be done first thing in the morning and doesn't require a great effort. If you have specific skin complaints e.g. blemishes you may add products to combat these as required. After this you may then put on your make up.
2. In the evening before bed it is important you remove your make up before following a skincare routine. This will provide your skincare products with a clean face with which to work.
3. Follow your skincare routine as before, again adding products as required.
4. Repeat daily.
Select your skincare products carefully. Many are designed specifically for combination skin and it is worth reading reviews and trying samples before committing yourself. Sales assistants working at beauty counters in department stores can advise you which products will work best for your skin type, they can also confirm your skin type if you are in doubt.Once you have adopted a skincare routine, stick to it. Many products need time and may not work straight away. If you react to anything discontinue use immediately and seek advise. Certain brands design make up with a specific skin type in mind so take care to select products for your type.
Do not take advice from sales assistants alone, try products and read reviews.
Always be sure to apply SPECIFIC care to your T-Zone(forehead, nose, chin) and Cheeks. That's where (1) Oil builds up and (2) It's probably the most dry
Thank you Kaye of Kayes Baby Hues for passing me this award. And thank you for the friendship.
The Neno’s Award Rules and Regulations:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I love blogging, it's because it where I can express my self. Sometimes we do like to scape from a real world see what is on the virtual side of the world. I love blogging because is where I can make friends and it is a place where to have a voice and think. These are my reason why I love blogging!
Now , I would like to share this award to the following bloggers:
Juliana , David , Melcole , Cecile , Mom's Place , Sam , Demcy, Lisgold
Everyone are welcome to grab this award as well. Happy blogging guys!