Saturday, March 21, 2009
Make A Change With The Biggest Cosmeceutical Anti-Aging Phenomenon Of 2009!Scientific Breakthrough With New Natural Plant Stem Cells Skin Rejuvenating Skin Care.
Emerge Labs Organic Skin Carepresents a revolutionary technology that protects skin stem cells and combats chronological aging. The breakthrough patent-pending active organic ingredient, PhytoCellTec Malus Domsestica, boosts the production of human skin stem cells and protects human skin stem cells from stress, thus decreasing wrinkles and producing younger, fresher-looking skin.
Using patent-pending plant cell culture technology, Emerge Labs Organic Skin Care introduces PhytoCellTec - cells from a rare Swiss apple that studies show protect skin stem cells thus promoting self-renewal capacity of the skin. The application of plant cell cultures to maintain the function of skin stem cells is a breakthrough in anti-aging. Today, all people want effective ingredients, natural, organic skin care formulas, real results. This is why our products are developed by leading scientists and constantly reviewed to take account of the latest scientific discoveries and the newest, most effective active principles. Each organic skin care product then undergoes rigorous checks and tests of effectiveness in our research laboratory, in order to ensure its total safety and maximum efficacy.
Like NO other organic skin care products available today, Emerge Labs Organic Skin Care offers a complete line of professional organic skin care, high performance organic skin care products using the latest in Plant Extracts, Bio-Peptide and Plant Stem Cells Technology and a common sense "be good to yourself" approach by blending the best of both science and beauty!
Emerge Labs OrganicSkinCare.com is 100% fresh, organic skin care conceived and formulated from the "molecules up" to be clearly the most advanced therapeutic and anti-aging skin care products that you'll ever use! Your skin has never felt so clean, soft, balanced and pure.If you want a younger looking skin then Emerge Labs OrganicSkinCare.com is the place for you. Their product is 100% natural organic skin care and high performance skin care,order your's now .
How to make a stiff, melted ice cream-like froth for cappuccino by using one of those little battery-operated drink whisking gizmo's.
1. Place a tall narrow drink glass in the freezer the night before (or 4-6 hrs. before). You can make the Espresso without freezing the glass but it won't be as good.
2. Make your espresso and while the espresso is being made, take glass out of freezer.
3. Get one of those little battery-operated whiskers (you can also make salad dressing and all kinds of stuff with these).
4. Fill the glass with about 1/3 cup of cold milk (skim/non-fat milk is easiest to froth; start with this and graduate to other types).
5. Stick whisk end into the glass and put it in almost all the way and turn the thing on.
6. Keep it on and watch the milk begin to froth and as it does, slowly and gradually pull the whisker up closer to the surface. Do this slowly enough and you will find you can almost pull the froth and entire volume of milk up with the whisk
7. When the milk is almost a little stiffer than you'd like, stop whisking (turn gizmo off before withdrawing from glass).
8. Place glass of frothed milk immediately into microwave and nuke for 30-45 sec.
9. Use spoon to hold top part of frothed milk back letting more liquefied milk from bottom half of the drinking glass pour into your coffee cup.
10. Slowly pour/drizzle espresso into the middle of this lovely creamy froth of milk in your cup (you can make some designs now like at the fancy coffee places).
11. Spoon the rest of the froth on top.
12. Finish with a little more drizzle of espresso (to make more designs)
You can add, chocolate, nutmeg or cinnamon, to your taste.
Don't use the hand-operated pumping type ones - that kind of constant hand and wrist use even if you only do this once a month or so - can cause RSI. (That's nonsense) - "the hand-operated" types make very good foam with smaller bubbles when the quirks ...