Monday, April 13, 2009
Got tag by David with this wonderful International Bloggers Community tag. Would like to thank you david for tagging me with every tag every time you get one. Anywho!
Be a proud member of the International Bloggers Community!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!
Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: David
2. His/her site's title and url: basicbloganomics
3. Date when you were tagged: April 12, 2009
4. Persons you tagged:
Amy, demcy, Cecile, Maria,yub filipina,Marly, Joyball.
And if anyone want to grab this tag, you are very much welcome. Happy tagging everyone!
Oh wow! In the pass few days, the weather was really nice over here in Seattle, we were able to drove and walked in Alki beach. But when I woke up this morning, my mouth dropped open because of the suck weather outside. We were heading out to Wally mart to buy my puppy a dog to munch on.....it was sprinkling at first,then the tiny sprinkle became larger and harder dropped of rain and that nasty rain became hail! WAAAAAAAAAAA.
I thought spring finally hit Seattle, but that was a false alarm alright. It was snowing in some places and snowing hard in the cascade mountain. Which is suck! The tulips festival supposed to be the end and first week of april, guess what? The tulips are lacking sunshine for them to bloom. The tulips festival would be in two weeks.I love Seattle but I hate the weather.... well I hate it sometimes:)