Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Betchay hand me this tag called " My 8 Tag" . Thanks betchay for passing me this tag. It is pretty much appreciate it.Very person got something that they are looking forward on doing, what they do and wish to do in their life. Some of them are lucky to achieved it , some of them are unlucky.


8 Things I am looking forward to:

1.Hear my kids voice everyday.
2 Have a 9 hours sleep.( I am a night owl,I usually go to bed at 3 am & wake up early)
3.Have a great day,Not being stress.
4.See my kids face in the morning, do things with them like it used too :(.
5.Getting plenty of task to post(LOL)
6.Starting my jewelry line.
7.Starting my clothing line.
8.Exercise in the morning

8 Things I did yesterday:


1.Woke up , got dress.
2.Made beacon, hash brown, pancake for breakfast.
3.Run my errands,Went grocery shopping.
4.Called my Kids.
5.Took the dog for a walk.
6.Blog and blog hopped.
7.Order me some chicken chow mien.
8.Eat dinner & relax.


8 Things that I wish I could do:

1. See my kids whenever I want to :((
2. Travel
3. Go to philippines next month (Wahhh I am so homesick)
4. Walk on the seashore like I used to do.
5. Attend my church that I grew up with( It's a long story).
6. Road Trip.
7. Help the needy.
8. Change the mistake I had made in my life.

8 Person I am passing this tag:

Demcy
Meryl
Cecile
David Funk
Pinayrich mom
Grace
Juliet
Ami


If you feel like grabbing this tag and post it. Feel free to do so. Happy tagging everyone.

4 Comments:

  1. David Funk said...
    Thanks Jane for thinking of me for this. I will get around to posting this tag, but not sure when.

    Thanks again my dear friend!
    Dhemz said...
    thanks for including me TJane, done this already...thanks for sharing...glad to know some things about you...musta na po?
    amiable amy said...
    salamat Jane, at last may nagbigay din nito sa akin...hehehe...i will post this one tomorrow ha? thanks a lot
    Juliet said...
    hi jane, thanks for the tag. grab it later. tc

Post a Comment



Blog Roll