Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

As I was trying to get ready to start my day, the mail came in and I got a thank you post card from my hair dresser. See... every month I have to go to a pro hair stylish. I like pampering my self once in a while. I think every women deserve to pamper their self in anyway.

Anway, she sent me this thank you post card and she said:


As I'm watching summer to fall,
I just want to thank you for your business
That continues season to season.
I'm so fortunate to have a client like you'
And I always enjoy our time together.
When you are here, you make my day.
I hope I make yours too.

It is so nice of her. I will be going to see her in a couple of weeks and thank her then.

2 Comments:

  1. Loverock_MD said...
    yup, you deserve it!
    Glenda is the name. =) said...
    wow, how nice! =D awww

Post a Comment



Blog Roll