Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi folks! How's everyone doing this Tuesday. My day is going well so far, I had a great weekend. We had been busy last weekend, saturday we went visit several car dealership, me and my husband is trying to shop for a car to buy. My hubebe's niece is getting married Saturday at 4:00 PM so I had been helping my sister-in-law making some goodies for the weeding. A little later I will be getting off so that I will be able to finish what I have put together last night which is creating a small box and putting chocolate and a bow over the box. I forgot to take a picture but I will be sharing some picture here sometime.

Anyway, I hope your day is going well so far. I will try to blog hop later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll