Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 20, 2009

To watch news everyday is part of my to do list, watching news is great anyway. It's where individual keep up on what is going on around the world. I love watching nightly news, The World News with Charlie Gibson. Three day ago, when I was watching ABC's world news, and one of the topic was about dolphin bubbles. I totally love dolphins, I think they are the most friendlier sea creatures you can ever interact physically. You can swim and even play with them. I think they are very harmless and gentle. Watching the world news by Charlie Gibson three day ago was overwhelming, my mouth dropped wide open and I didn't want to blink my eyes. I never seen such a thing, I was so amazed how the dolphins can create such a cool behavior and learned from each other doing such amazing things to entertain their self. The dolphins can blow a bubble from their blow hole and maintain the bubble ring from smaller size to a bigger size.

As I watched the video online today, I still can't believe how can a dolphins create such a magnificent shape under water. That tells you that dolphins are smart too. And it's still amaze me, how the dolphins maintain the small bubbles and make it into a larger shape and maintain the bubble in sizes that the dolphins want. It's amazing how quickly they learn from each another.



I never thought that I would be writing something like this. It is my pleasure to write and post how the Dolphins in Sea World Orlando can make such amazing behavior under the water. If you haven't seen this amazing dolphins bubble video then you must visit dolphinbubbles.com and watch and witness the SeaWorld Orlando’s Dolphin Cove as they artfully create and play with underwater bubble rings and hear what Sea World’s trainers, educators and guests have to say about this fun and fascinating behavior.
Post?slot_id=34515&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll