Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hey, take a break with that paid post you are doing. Take a chill pill and have fun with this tag. This tag is from a friend of mine name Bonz . This tag is quiet fun.She called it Alphabet tag.

A. Attached or single ? -Definitely Married.
B. Best friend? - My Hubby of course.

C. Cake or pie? - Oh my gosh! Cake of course! You wanna know what kind? Cheesecake with strawberry on the top ( Yummy).

D. Day of choice? - Weekend of course.

E. Essential item? - Well, I have a bunch. But most essential is my personal stuff. Like my debit card, ID etc,etc

F. Favorite color? - Burgundy and Brown

G. Gummy bears or worms? - Gummy bears! Love those sour one too.

H. Hometown? - San Jose,Nueva Ecija & Seattle WA

I. Favorite indulgence? - Ice Coffee at MCDonald. Curly seasoned fries at Jack & a box

J. January or July? - September, that's my birth month.

K. Kids? - Yes, two, Justin & Avory

L. Life isn’t complete without? - GOD of course, family second & food LOL

M. Marriage date ? - July 13

N. Number of magazine subscriptions? - Right! I can just buy it.

O. Orange or apple? - Both

P. Phobias? - Phobia? Like , what I am really terified with? Well, I dont like snake.

Q. Quotes? - I don't do quoates!

R. Reasons to smile? - If everyone is happy , I smile, specially my kiddies .

S. Season of choice? - Gosh! Let me see, Spring, love those tulips.Autumn , love those leafes that changed colors.

T. Tag 5 people - I would like to tag Monica ,jhoice , Chelle ,Donabel ,Marilou

U. Unknown facts about me? - Hmm, can't think of any.
V. Vegetable? - Yes love vegetable,

W. Worst habit? - Nothing really

X. X-ray or ultrasound? - Of what? It depend on what the x-ray and ultrasound for.

Y. Your favorite food(s)? - Hmm Chicken Chowmien , I can eat this everyday.

Z. Zodiac sign -Proud Virgo

3 Comments:

  1. janean said...
    hello... how are you? thanks for the visit..
    D said...
    Hi Jane, I did this tag already, thanks! But I will just add your list to the people who have tagged me on this one. Hope you have a good week!
    Sara Monica Soriano said...
    hi! thanks for the tag ate. will post it. :)

Post a Comment



Blog Roll