Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Well I woke up today feeling lazy, felt like i don't want to do anything. As I was getting ready walking with my daughter to school, saw that the weather so gloomy, after I came back home and ready to get busy...start snowing! Can you believe that?Snow on April it is so unusual.. what can I say weather is so unpredictable at time.

Afternoon, it quit snowing the after an hour or so, started snowing again. It is very chilly outside, poor perennial plants I'd planted 2 weeks ago. Anyway, that is the part of my Thursday so far.

Then my daughter came home and head out to the Humane Society to adopt a puppy. Saw a dog that we all liked. It is Spaniel/Terrier Mix, 7 months old. Kids are very happy hope I would not end up taking care of it. Or else they will be in a big kind of trouble.

1 Comment:

  1. Dewi Aja said...
    Hello Blogger!
    Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment



Blog Roll