Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Well I started making Fashion Jewelry like 3 weeks ago. So far I had made maybe 30 pairs. I am on the mids on working my website for it also. It's hard, but eventually will pay it off. One of my friend is putting together a showing party for me and my Jewelry on the 6th of March. Hopefully everything will work out ....wish me luck guys.

Keep on eye on my Fashion Jewelry website. I will put some photos of my work here. Please let me know what you think. I need some feedbacks. I am not sure what I am going to call my Jewelry yet, any suggestion?

Anywho, here are some photos:


3 Comments:

  1. imelda said...
    wow u have beuaitful line of jewelries here jane. wish you good luck.
    analou said...
    You're handmade jewelries are awesome. I too made my own jewelries more than a year ago. I have my own tools but I just put it aside for the meantime because I am very busy with my work. You can go to Firemountain website and they have a lot of the materials you need to make jewelries and ways how to make it too. It is affordable too. Good Luck Jane. I will love to check your site soon.
    Dhemz said...
    my gosh...those are gorgeous....very talented ka pala tjane....:)

Post a Comment



Blog Roll