Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey folks! How you all doing today? Wednesday once again... that day I've been waiting for. I am just starting my day now, walked my kids to school and did some usual walking everyday. Eat my breakfast, did some chores around the house. And now checking if I have some task to write. Well luckily yes!

Today, my daughter Avory will be having her basketball team play again against cascade. They faced against Cascade last week and Cashmere won( my daughter's team). Hopefully they (cashmere) will win once again. It will be a nerve racking, I get so excited every time my daughter's team have the ball. I think its very common for parents to get so excited for their kids. Anyway, us luck for the game tonight .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll