Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh wow! In the pass few days, the weather was really nice over here in Seattle, we were able to drove and walked in Alki beach. But when I woke up this morning, my mouth dropped open because of the suck weather outside. We were heading out to Wally mart to buy my puppy a dog to munch on.....it was sprinkling at first,then the tiny sprinkle became larger and harder dropped of rain and that nasty rain became hail! WAAAAAAAAAAA.

I thought spring finally hit Seattle, but that was a false alarm alright. It was snowing in some places and snowing hard in the cascade mountain. Which is suck! The tulips festival supposed to be the end and first week of april, guess what? The tulips are lacking sunshine for them to bloom. The tulips festival would be in two weeks.I love Seattle but I hate the weather.... well I hate it sometimes:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll