Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 14, 2009

I got a call from the Cashmere Middle school earlier, my son was at the school clinic because he has been trowing up. So, I had to drive down there to picked him up, he was at the bathroom trowing up, I hate it when one of my kids is sick (I think every parents does not like their kids being sick).

Anywho, he is home sick. Made him chicken noodle soup with crackers on the side. Ginger ale to settle his stomach... I know flue is going around. I hope he feels better soon.

1 Comment:

  1. analou said...
    I do hope he is getting well soon. Its a flu season and we have to be very extra careful. I am not a mom yet but I know how it feels when one of your children got sick. I used to took care of my siblings when they were sick since my mom passed away when I was little.

Post a Comment



Blog Roll