Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Actually my son Justin's birthday is not until tomorrow but he does not want to celebrate his Birthday in school days. So we celebrated his birthday today, he wanted me to cook pancit( which is a Philippine dish), fried chicken -the American way. So, I did cooked the dish we requested just to make him happy for his special day.

He got 3 gifts, one is from me, his sister and from his dad. I bought him a memory disk for his SDI so that he can save game as many as he wants. His sister bought him a sonic game for his Nintendo PS and his dad bought him a Wii points. I don't know what is it for but my son definitely does. My son's 13th birthday party are not that fancy, just very simple, anywho here are some photos I took











2 Comments:

  1. Dhemz said...
    oh my....may teenager ka na ngayon teJane...super pogi naman ng binata mo....:)

    sarap ng handaan nyo ah....pansit bihon ang fried chicken...crispy na crispy....:)

    kulang nalang si daddy sa picture taking....happy birthday justine...way to go!
    David Funk said...
    Happy 13th Birthday Justin! Wow, that reminds me that my nephew will be the same age in May!

    I like the photos, and it's a good-looking family you have there my friend!

Post a Comment



Blog Roll