Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, November 27, 2009

Just chilling on the couch while my daughter was playing game online, she love playing toon town game on the Internet, while my son was on his bedroom watching his show on TV. While I am just sitting and watching Akeela and the spelling bee on TV and tinkering on a lap top at the same. It is Saturday so figured they can stay up late tonight.




So, taking a picture while my daughter was playing online was very tempting so I did. She looked so serious playing game. So, here it is, sharing with all of you.

3 Comments:

  1. MaryAnneVelasco said...
    hello jane. thanks for sharing the photos. ganda ng iyong anak... syempre... mana sa mommy!

    anyway, regarding your question... sa quezon city ako pinangak pero sa Davao City lumaki. dito nako sa Sweden nakatira since june 2007.

    have a nice day.
    David Funk said...
    Nice photos, Jane!

    Your daughter reminds me of my nephew when he used to play PS3 games with me when he was little. He had the same kind of look being serious at it.

    Have a good night dear friend!
    Dhemz said...
    she is serious...ehhehehe..she is very pretty....next time you know...may dalaga kana te...ehhehe!

Post a Comment



Blog Roll