Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not too long ago, I'd renewed my Philippine passport. There were some changing on renewing Philippine passport. The picture background should be in royal blue or dark blue instead of while. The green passport is no longer an issue or it is not readable anymore so, Philippine passport is changing from green to brown.

Anyway, last weekend I sent out my picture and my left and right thumb. And yesterday I got a call from the Philippine General Consulate saying that I didn't sent my picture, that causes for my passport renewal on hold. I was so prostrated because I'd checked the enveloped 3x to make sure everything was there before I sent it out. And take note , I have somebody to back me off( smile). Today I called the Consulate in SF, telling them that I did sent a pair of my passport pictures along with the $17.50 money order for sending my passport back to me when it is all done , then the CC of the white sheet with my finger print. I'd argue with the lady, telling he that she need to check the enveloped, my picture probably just got separated from the paper and they did not bother to check the inside of the enveloped She told me that she need to check the mailing area . And boom... I was right, she called me back and told me that she found the pictures. I was so relief,and she apologized for what happened.

Anywho, usually it will take 6 to 8 weeks for the passport , because they have to send it to Philippine and back. This is making me think twice about becoming US citizen (wink).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll