Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yesterday was my Biometric appointment at USCIS for my green card. I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect. Anyway, woke up 5:45 AM to make sure I have enough time to get ready and make it there in time. Home Land Security Office was like 35 minutes without traffic. We left 6:50 AM... by the time we reach I5 south traffic was bumper to bumper. There was an accident both ways I5 south bound and I5 northbound. Two left lane was close so we weren't able to use the express lane. The flow was so slow, we were moving like a turtle. I was sure if I were gonna make it on my 8:00 AM appointment. I keep my self cool not to react and ruin my Monday morning just for some accident.

My hubebe was saying we could have left sooner, but with all the patient and praying I did :).We finally made it 10 til 8:00 AM at the Homeland security office. When we got there, we thought that there was a free parking as the sign said it was a public parking. But when we got to the gate , we end up paying $6.00. That was so ridiculous, public parking suppose to be free! But, anyway, had to walk .05 mile from the parking space to the office building. We gone through security screening, then had to fill up some paper and get in line to check in and gave my Id's. Then, had to be seated and wait for my name to be called for my finger print and picture taken done.

Waited for 30 minutes and then finally my name was called. Went in inside for my finger print and picture taken done, the women that was doing my finger print was having hard time completing my small finger because they were tiny. Had my ten fingers print done, then my signature and then picture taken. Make sure, I didn't do any violation (LOL). They had to put one year extension on my green card just in case I have to travel. That's done, all I need to do now is waited for my new green card on the mail. That's out of the way, finally.

1 Comment:

  1. Betchay said...
    yeheeyy! I am happy for you te,ako rin renewal na rin ako next year need to file a paper work again to remove my conditional status,then hopefully mag ka 10 year green card na rin hehehe.

    Celebrate!!!

Post a Comment



Blog Roll