Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's pretty warm today, the temperature was up to 80 degree. I am enjoying it, I said that because you cannot predict what gonna be the weather here in Seattle. Even though if the weather channel would say it would sunny and nice,sometime the weather will go nuts and go the other way around if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I got to wear my shorty-shot (lol) and sleeveless top. I'd got the chance to take a picture of my mother-in-laws flower. She had a bunch of different kind of flower on her backyard, I love taking picture of anykind so I went ahead and took some. I will be sharing it here sometime soon, i have to download it first.

Green lake and beaches here are full with people. I hope the warm weather will last more than a day. Well! we will see .... I hope you are enjoying your weekend folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll