Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This tag has been given to me by Betchay a few days ago. I apologized for the delay on posting this tag. But I truly appreciate betchay for passing me this tag.



Honest Scrap Award Rules:
Choose a minimum of Seven (7) Blogs that you find Brilliant in Content or Design to pass on this Award. Then list at least 10 honest things about yourself.

1.I am a deep thinker
2.I am the kind of person who say sorry alot!
3.I am very passive... I am trying to change that though.
4.I shop my clothing online...well most of them.
5.I pluck my hair armpit( is that too much info lol, I have to say it though).
6.I love chicken/shrimp chow mien (I eat it once at least once a day).
7.I am funny and I can be serious too.
8.I gained 10 lbs in the pass 6 months.
9.I used to have a low self steam.
10.Finally, I don't have a filipino/filipina friend where I live, only friend over the blogosphere.

I would like to pass this tag award to some fried of mine:
Demcy
Meryl
David Funk
Jacky
Cecile
Jacky
Umma
Maria

I would like to make this tag open for a grab as well, for the rest of my blogger friend who I have not mentioned. Happy tagging everyone.

1 Comment:

  1. Betchay said...
    Hello te,okay lang kahit late na ah! now I know something about you hehehe,talaga te wala kang filipina friend jan?,dito kase sa amin maraming pinay.

Post a Comment



Blog Roll