Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I got this tag from Bonz at Little Zoie's Steps. She hand me this tag for quiet some time now, but I only found out today as I visiting her 2 blogs. Bonz is a great friend of mine over the blogosphere. She blog often on, she missed some blogging due to her real job and taking care of little zoie at the same time. Miss her so much . Hope to see her again here soon.



Your Kind Of Friendship

It takes more than caring
To be a real friend;
The nature of friendship;
Requires a blend
Of warmest compassion
And love deep and true
To reach and to comfort
The way that you do.
Because I can see
That your kind of friendship
Is priceless to me.


Thank you Bonz for passing me this tag. And yes, I still remember you and you are still my friend eventhough you don't blog that often anymore. Just know that I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll