Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, April 4, 2009

So Mad!

Okay, listen... I log in late today because I am not feeling well. This nasty cold got my butt! Well two things happened that I am not happy about. First..one of my blogs my PR of 3 went down to zero, don't know the reason but it did. Second thing was, my post at Social Spark got rejected again. They said that' my post is full of grammatical error. I have corrected it two times in a row and of course they send it back the third time saying...it's not qualified for resubmit. First of all, they have been doing this to me since last year. They rejected ten post ..oh no... I think it's eleven posts I had submitted for the same reason ( too many grammatical error ). I didn't have any problem on any pass posts that I had submitted and got paid for it too.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. No matter what grammar error fixing I do,It will be still rejected. I am not sure if anyone is experiencing the same thing as I do. Seem like they want you to write about the opps but they don't want you to get paid for it. So every time I have some opps that are qualified for me to post at SS, feels like I don't have the eagerness to do the task. Because, I am afraid that it will get rejected again. EWAN!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Forgetful Princess said...
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-( I feel the same!

    Jane, they said:PR drops because of paid review...My PR2 dropped to zero last February and its back now...

    About SS, my goodness! My 3 post was rejected to due to error grammar.

    No matter how we fix it still rejected! My sister is a University Teacher/Dean and I,myself is a teacher too but holy cow :)) what kind of english do they want?!!!

    The post has been there for how many days and they just review it now!!! I find it very unfair :))
    amiable amy said...
    yes, i notice that, it seems they don't read at all....i been having that problem with one girl, other employees who review before have no problem.....have the sAME PROBLEM, yet, this one girl really ......a racist? she just turn my post down also....i got 2 declined
    Jane said...
    Still mad guys :(( I loss $120 from SS. Feel like I don't want to take the opps that are available to me.
    Ciela said...
    Hi Jane!
    My hubby also experienced rejection of post from SS. Nakaka-disappoint talaga! With regards to PR, I supposed Mr G. do base his Page Ranking on the numbers of paid post on your site. My PR is raised from PR3 to PR4 maybe because I have very few opps at the moment. Sana lang matagal mag-stay ang PR4 na ito. Ha ha ha...
    See yah around!

Post a Comment



Blog Roll