Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 6, 2009

As I mentioned at my other blog Purposes that I would be sharing some picture that I took while we were out yesterday enjoying the nice weather in Seattle. The weather was nice yesterday , it was on 70's. So as today. Thank goodness, it stop raining and snowing.

Anyway here are some picture that I took.
This is me and my boo at SEWARD park in Seattle.

There is my baby boo, parking our car, I took the picture and guarding our puppy at the same time hehehe!

My boo and our puppy looking down and watching the ducks swimming.

2 Comments:

  1. Dhemz said...
    wow tjane...it was indeed a nice weather....:) woi date pala yon...hehehhe..asan pala mga kids mo?

    love the first pic...hehehe...woi new din yung profile pic mo...hehhehe...thanks for sharing!
    Rosa said...
    Hey, thanks for dropping by.

    Can i ask ur help? http://nika23.blogspot.com/2009/04/please-help-me.html pls visit this link

Post a Comment



Blog Roll