Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hey all, good afternoon . As I open my blog first thing I saw was a tag from a friend over the blogosphere . Thank you Fililipina for giving me this award. I appreciate it.


Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to pass this award to the following person:
Jacky
Juliana
Madz
Umma
Donabel
Ms Ray
Ria
Marilou
Chelle
Claire

1 Comment:

  1. Madz said...
    Wow Jane, thanks for the tag.. yes have posted it already...thanks for the thought sister, appreciate it..

    Never sen for a long time, hope you are okay...take care always..

Post a Comment



Blog Roll