Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 10, 2008

My Boo knock my cellphone down the hard floor, and my poor cell gave up. The plip top got loosen. My cell isn't one of those luxury cell out here this days . But I love my cell the way it is. So, we end up going down to Verizon store last night , hoping that my warranty is still good. Well, it end up that the warranty just run out, but they went ahead and wave it and replace my cell. (It was nice of them to do that)


As we were waiting everything to transfer from my old cell to my new cell. My eye caught this newly release cell called " Dare LG" it's touch phone. I like it so much, but I love my phone as it is. I told my self I got to have that phone, but the deal is you can't always get what you want, if you don't need it. Specially as the economy is bad as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Roll