Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am so honor to accept this award from sir David of Basic Bloganomics . Once more, thank you David for passing me this award and I am honored I am one of many blogger friend you have here. Also Imelda of My daily thoughts and Moods passed me this award as well. And I would like to thank her as well. I appreciate all the friendships.



Here's the rule:

1. Copy the loyal picture above
2. Pass it to you think who is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.

I will be breaking one of the rules for this award. I would want to open this to all blogger who never stop visiting my blogs and being a friend when I feel in need specially on a tough time.

2 Comments:

  1. David Funk said...
    As always, you deserve all the awards you get, and it is my pleasure to pass them to you. You've been loyal friend and visitor since we met in the blogging community.

    Best wishes my very dear friend!
    imelda said...
    Thank you so much for posting the award jane. You are such a nice friend.

Post a Comment



Blog Roll